In 2018-2019, make your graduate or undergraduate program a part of Australia’s premier graduate careers resource. This year we are proud to offer your organisation a suite of marketing options that will allow you to reach the right students, the right way. With our partnership with the National Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (NAGCAS), you’ll reach more students with the backing of university staff as well as Australia’s foremost graduate career research organisation, Graduate Careers Australia.
What can Graduate Opportunities offer you in 2018-2019?:
We surveyed GO users and found that the valued and trusted GO directory format must be retained but in a flexible and interactive digital domain. As such, we went fully digital to better serve the changing face of the graduate market. For students, all the careers expertise from NAGCAS represented Universities will be consolidated in GO ebook and website editorial.
- Print-on-demand enhanced ebooks: unique to each NAGCAS-represented university and digitally distributed by GO and university careers services to students across Australia, including over 250,000 in their final year.
- Email Blasts
- Online Profiles
- Homepage & Website Branding
- ebook Sponsorship
- Download our media kit
- Find the best possible package for your needs: contact the Graduate Opportunities Team now!
Print-on-demand enhanced ebooks
The NEW GO ebook provides a reach to over 1 million students around Australia, with more than 250,000 in their final year of study.
36 of the 39 Australian Universities have NAGCAS representation!
The all new & enhanced ebooks are designed to attract and retain the interest of students. Students will now click straight through to your corporate website, social media and GO online profile, increasing your digital reach. Alternatively, existing profiles from Graduate Opportunities can simply be rolled-over with new information in our easy-to-read page template:
See for yourself! View our 2018 ebook at www.graduateopportunities.com/GO18
Reach your target segment from a database of approximately 40,000 students from around Australia.
We monitor our mailing list to ensure that you’ll reach active students and graduates by annually removing inactive subscribers – so you can be confident that you’re reaching real subscribers and not just inflated numbers.
Personalised Email Blasts
- Carefully craft a message to be sent in a solus email under the trusted Graduate Opportunities banner.
- Choose a specific segment of students to make sure your message is being seen by the right people.
- Receive detailed performance reports, including how your email performed against our database’s average statistics
Online Employer Profiles
Reach more students through our customisable employer profiles
With many of our employer profiles regularly featuring in the top three rankings for high-impression Google Searches, our online profiles are the best way to reach a range of students and graduates in the digital age.
Get the right students, with profiles searchable by:
- Program type
- Accepted degree types
- Work location
- Citizenship types accepted
Flexible Structures to suit you!
Exclusive branding and sponsorship
See your brand reaching students on our homepage and across our website with several exclusive options.
- One of the first places students will start their career search is on the GO website Career Search.
- Brand yourself as a representative of your industry by featuring on our industry information pages.
- Limited bookings only: exclusive sponsorship per industry profile means your profile or website has high visibility.
- Have prominent exposure on pages with advice students need most.
- Align yourself with a trusted not-for-profit career resource and research for students & graduates, with content from GCA research and university careers staff.
Enhanced ebook page sponsorship
Take advantage of even more opportunities to show graduates the benefits and culture at your organisation.
*Images are samples from our 2016 ebook, future ebook designs will differ.
Download our GO 2018-2019 media kit now
Find the best possible package for your needs
GO has been operating under GCA for over fifty years! Speak to a dedicated team who are committed to helping you connect with students in the way that best matches your program, event or promotion.
We’re in the office 9am-5pm AEST, Monday to Friday (except public holidays affecting Melbourne), and can tailor your promotion to fit any budget.
Telephone: (+61) 1300 290 604