GO User Guide
The purpose of GO is to provide you with comprehensive information about a wide range of graduate employment opportunities, including:
- employers currently seeking graduates
- graduate programs, vacation programs, cadetships and other employment programs
- when to apply
- how to apply
- eligibility requirements
- employer contact information.
If you are in your final year of study, don’t leave it until November to think about career options! Most employers recruit for their graduate programs from as early as February in the year prior to graduates taking up employment. The sooner you arm yourself with all the relevant information the better-placed you will be to land the graduate job of your dreams!
As well as our employer profiles, GO provides you with comprehensive job-hunting advice and industry profiles. It is up to you how you want to utilise the wealth of information in GO. To get the most out of it, we suggest the following “GO user tips”:
- Take the time to read through the job-hunting advice and industry profile sections. You’ll find plenty of useful information – everything from interview advice to the latest statistics on graduate employment.
- Browse the GO employer profiles, as well as using the career search function to sort employers by location, disciplines, work program and more.
- Check out the profiles of professional associations relevant to your discipline, interests and long-term goals.
- Subscribe to GO email updates.
If you are considering further study now or in the future, browse the postgraduate options section for an overview.
Make sure you bookmark the GO website and visit regularly!